One Breath at a Time
What is Cikitsa?
Who can benefit from Cikitsa?
Where do I find Cikitsa?
Our Ayurveda Yoga training approach includes:
Rasa Yoga Mission Statement:
Rasa Yoga exists to actively participate in creating peace on our planet by joining with others to grow an all-inclusive yoga study community, promoting total physical, mental, spiritual health and well-being.
We are proud to be an IAYT Accredited Yoga Cikitsa (Therapy) Training Program!
Rasa Yoga School of Ayurveda Yoga is one of only 6 accredited programs in the State of Texas recognized by the International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT) and among only 70 accredited worldwide.
- Rooted in over 30 years of experience , our commitment to training, studying, and living the principles of Yoga and Ayurveda has shaped a powerful lineage of wisdom and growth.
- Our innovative teaching methodology sets us apart and creates a dynamic learning environment. We understand that growth and mastery require commitment and practice.
- We offer a unique and diverse range of Ayurveda Yoga classes to support your individual needs, starting as early as 6 am on weekdays, as well as midday, evening and weekend classes. With Rasa Yoga, you have the flexibility to choose how you attend classes in person, via livestream, or through our on demand library of classes.
- Our Rasika Market offers a wide range of tinctures, Ayurvedic oils, cleansing products, books, yoga supplies, etc. to support your Ayurveda Yoga practice.
- Our extensive training programs include Master’s Path, TT200, Ayurveda certifications, and Yoga Cikitsa (Therapy) Training.
- We also offer individual or small group Cikitsa (therapy) to support your personal development.
Learn More About the Wellness Center
We'll give you a call to get you set up for a Cikitsa appointment!